Tuesday, July 31, 2007

To My Lifter

You touched me and I’m lost
Gone to the deepest summit of my idyllic cloud
The breath of your wink, I drown
Pin me down or you’ll blow me off the horizon.

In seconds I knelt hard
Chewed up what I swore won't feel
Ice cold chill swept come Saturday morning
I've invited my own dementors.

Hope to see you again.


(Trying hard? Fine… isa pa)


I wrote down your name in my notebook
And colored it red and yellow
I wanted to paint your eyes as well
Then mark your smile in my lips.

I made a room for you down here
And wished I could hold you longer
For you caught me in my fall
And danced me through the night.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 08, 2010 3:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

 

Post a Comment

<< Home