Monday, December 24, 2007

2007 Summary

January.
Had the most wonderful new year's eve.
Learned I AM GRADUATING ON TIME. wuhooo

February.
Marched along the Yuchengco Auditorium and PICC

March.
Review, review, review

April.

May.
CPA Board Examination. I came, I saw, I conquered!

June.
I stood infront of aspiring nurses and guided them in their examination, for short, nag-proctor ako.

July.
Entered PwC.
Made a comeback in my cheerdancing career... and had a traumatic experience.

August.
Been a lot busy in work...thanks to our Sportsfest.

September.
Turned 21.

October.
Island-hopped in Pangasinan. Truly a dream come true (partially).

November.
Can't think for this. Please help. Hehe
OOOh, I just remembered. I've been invited to be a part of PwC Christmas Party Committee.

December.
Teambuilding!!!!
Dressed Black, White and Silver
Dressed like a Cowgirl
Drank and sang in Music Mash 21
Lost my Globe sim card (Just send a message if I failed to send you my new number)
Hugged Santa in Toy Kingdom... so as a number of other stuffed toys
Worn a Disney Princess mask
Ate a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home