Monday, November 05, 2007

the Xmas breeze

Finally, I felt them.



After months of anticipating, days of longing..........







The hanging habagat has truly arrived in our town, grazed in the long Washington St of Greenhills.



Lorelie Gilmore and I share this particular anticipation on the signs leading to the word/event "Christmas." While she strolls around the Stars Hollow town during the first snow night, I on the other side of the world (on the streets of Greenhills), spreads both my arms and gushes on the cool feeling of the breeze on my skin. I so love this holiday season and this hanging habagat is just one of these wonderful tingling presents showcased by the season. Soon there'll be Christmas lights all over the nation, twinkling and bringing joy in my senses, not to mention Christmas songs in the background!

Everybody will be in their most cheerful moods, kindest smiles and gestures... lalalalalalala...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home