Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happiness is...

As of October 4 2007



1. DLSU winning against Ateneo

2. My Kuya giving me more than I asked for (I asked for a 2G iPod nano 2nd gen. What did he give me? A 4G iPod nano 3rd gen!)

3. A phone call from my Nanay

4. Telebabad with friends

5. Eating Chicken and Mushroom after craving for days

6. Feeling the cool air on top of Antipolo Hills

7. A long road travel to Batangas or Lucena

8. Petty kulitan with my seatmate

9. Accompanying a friend in her resume-dropping in other firms

10.Lunch with the gang

11. Catching up with friends over a cup of coffee (Sbux particularly)

12. Having three cupcakes for my birthday after conditioning myself that I shouldn't be sad despite not having a cake on my birthday

13. Meeting with a friend in the elevator/pantry for merienda

14. Seeing your write-ups published somewhere where people can read it

15. Hearing a friend commending me and my writing and that I have a future career aside from tax consulting

16. Receiving long fascinating letters from friends

17. Gilmore Girls marathon

18. Eating chocolates and having their wrappers for bookmoarks after

19. Seeing TY Tang in the school grounds (and TV-- same with Chris Tiu here)

20. Seeing Norman Balck turn really black in furious

21. Nina under not a full-moon

22. Kris telling me stories on her own

23. Receiving an email from a friend with sincere 'happy birthday' and 'get well soon' note

24. Staying at home when a storm is all in the area

25. Cuddling your bears, bratzy fiona, Duls and Melody

26. Wearing skirt and stockings to office

27. Learning that an officemate shares the same passion with you

28. EDSA traffic on a weekend

29. Eating out in Graceland

30. A New Year's Eve that is so like my 2007 Eve

31. Learning you have passed the board exam and you can actually waste you life now

32. ... to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home