Sunday, March 02, 2008

4 Ws and an H

1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
- I need to heat my water

2. What did you do last night?
- read Nora Roberts

3. Who is/are the most important part of your life?
- God and my family

4. What would you rather be doing right now?
- sleep or just stare in the ceiling.

5. What did you last cry over?
- The A Little Princess movie @ HBO. And I feel lonely... I want my Nanay and Tatay

6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
- Aside sa chocolate, my mother's voice really works.

7. What are your plans tomorrow?
- I'll work for 8 hours. Sana I won't have to go overtime

8. What's the last movie you saw?
- 27 Dresses. Really cute!

9. What are you worried about?
- I'm worried for this workweek. I'm really not feeling well... no dalandan juice can cure this.

10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
- For this particular week? Wala e... I'm not well talaga, my dopamines are in their lowest level.

HAVE-YOU-EVER'S:

1. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- All the time.

2. Have you ever had the cops called on you?
- No. No plans at all.

3. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
- Yeah. I tried once.

4. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
- Yes. A Princess Diary book :)

WHO'S:
1. Who was the last person you saw?
- The last person I saw yesterday is Noelle.

2.who was the last person you kissed?
- My Inay Angela, earlier in the Sunday mass.

3. who was the last person you called?
- My Nanay!

4. Who was the last person to call you?
- Si Alfred, kaso naputol.

5. Who was your first crush?
- If I remember it well, his name's Oliver from La Union.

6. Who was the last person to text you?
- Si Tina. Asking for a tax advice, hehe!

7.Who is the last person you texted?
- Si Tina rin, to give her an expert's advise!

8. Who did you last yell at?
- Last Friday, sa interfaith rally @ Ayala Makati. "Sigaw ng bayan... KATARUINGAN!!!"

WHEN'S:
1. last shower??
- Just this morning

2. When did you last see your dad?
- I'm with him right now.

4. When did you last dress up?
- Nung Christmas.

5. When was the last time you cried?
- When I saw A Little Princess :)

6 . When did you last go to the movie theatre?
- When I watched 27 dresses. Just this February lang yun

WHERE'S:

1. Where did you last go to?
- Silangang Nayon, then SM Lucena and lastly sa Pacific Mall

2. Where did you last hang out?
- Sa Greenbelt

3. What did u last eat?
- Chammy, the tamis anghang one

4. Where did you sleep 2 nights ago?
- sa Greenhills, where else would I be?

DO'S/DOES:
1. Do you like someone right now?
- Yes. But I'm not holding on anymore

2. Does/do he/she/they like you too?
- I wish... but no.

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
- No. I wish I'm not even someone.

4. Do you know the muffin man?
- Sadly, no. I haven't met him

5. Does the future scare you?
- I don't care anymore

WHY'S:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
- Because I trust her with my life.

2. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
- Yun kasi ang nasa kalendaryo, and I'm a girl, and my Nanay admires that certain writer...

3. Why are you doing this survey?
- I'm interested

IF'S:
1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Numbness to pain.

2. If you could go back in time...
- I'd be more careful...

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing what would it be?
- Laptop nalang, with plug-in internet :)

WOULD-YOU-EVER'S:
1. Would you ever save the person you love?
- Of course.

ONE LAST QUESTION:
1. Are you happy?
- I should be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home