Sunday, August 20, 2006

love bug fever 1

melancholic volume

goodbye

i've turned my back
to one friend i've known for so long
and made myself a rock
to cease what i knew so wrong
yes i'd kill myself with this
but i can't stay in a world without bliss

i stayed up late thinking
only to see no light awaits me
so i stood up shaking
with what i hold dear distant from me
i should end all these soon
i don't want to see the sun set this noon

not a soul would not at mine
will even ask me to face the East
but i refused and went to the line
towards the land of dark mist
of peace i've always endear
there's no reason to be here



sa morge

tahimik at madilim ang aking umaga
walang pagbabago sa mga matang pumungaw
sa aking paghahanap ng liwanag ngayong araw
multo sa sulok sa akin ay bumulaga

nanuyo ang aking labi
tumagaktak mga pawis ng mata
tila kumalembang ang sandaang lata
mistula palang malamig nang labi

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:47:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kanino kaya dedicated yung "Goodbye"??? hmm...

 
At Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:34:00 pm, Blogger -d0mini- said...

not "kanino" but what...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home