Thursday, July 27, 2006

anxious, ardent, avid, craving, eager, hungry, languishing, pining, ravenous, wishful, wistful, yearning

What are your wishes?

What is it that you want that you'll be willing to give everything you have just to have it? Or have it happen?

Just few months ago, you may have heard me saying this line "I'd give everything I have, mangyari lang to" almost every minute. But after coming to my senses, I realized I'm being foolish. BIG TIME. Ofcourse I can't give everything, not even my family, or my dreams nor my make-up for something that's just a product of surge impulses.


Be careful of what you wish for, you might actually get it.

And I thought, what if my wish did come true and in exchange of that wish, fate took away something I have, if not everything, atleast something. I treasure everything I have right now that I can't bear losing one of them. Who would want to lose something good that he has in exchange for something equally good? Definitely I want an addition but not only to offset what I just have before. All things I have right now, I believe, are all good so I don't want them replaced. So now, I chant differently.

If I deserve it, please give it to me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home