Wednesday, January 11, 2006

what I learned today

inspired by our lesson today on Systems Planning, I came up with the following statements.

DOMINI Vision Statement


At the age of 20, armed with a laptop and calculator
I will be an associate auditor in a shining business suit
Competent and determined to wreak havoc in the corporate world.
NOT ONLY THAT.
I will also be a full blown tourist by then having stepped on Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
And as a proof, my collection of souvenir shirts will be cabinet-full in size.

By 28, when I have my own Makati-flat and a million dollar account
I will tie the knot with whomever I'm around with
I won't care if his parents will like me as long as his initials are RDC
And that he's as cute and as eligible as me.

Sooner or later, if my career will allow
I will be going to a mommies' day out, bumping with my also-bloated pals
And may also be considering the partnership I'll form with my best buddies:
the KFC-everyday, Modular program Survivors, Ltd.

Fast forward: I will retire young and RICH, happy and contented.




DOMINI Mission Statement

I haven't known my purpose in this world yet
But I feel that the following are my true calling.

(in no particular order)

1. To give justice to all the dark schemes of our Scouting Movement head during my GSP days.
2. To uphold the WORK ETHICS I've learned in the very fast paced ACMOD2C - Auditing Theory.
3. To bring difference in the dirty, dishonest and selfish business world.
4. To devote myself on life-fulfilling activities I dreamt of doing since my innocent days.
5. To impart the overwhelming knowledge I have by entering an educational institution.
6. To continue loving my folks, lead my party animals to good life and keep my family ties strong and healthy.

That's it for now. I'm still on my way discovering why am I here for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home