Friday, December 30, 2005

Message failed

I'm all hot to make the better of the unlimited text service of my Globe but unfortunately I can't send him these messages so I decided to pour it all here.

You may not see me the way I see you.
You may not care for me the way I care for you.
You may feel nothing for me even if I feel so much for you.
And you may never ever love me even if I'll always be here... loving you.
Bitin.

I miss you when there's no reason, how much more when there was?
I miss you when we talk, how much more it we don't?
I miss you after we're together, how much more if I see you never?
I miss you now, how much more later?
Not totally applicable.

If someone comes into your life and becomes a part of you but
for some reasons he could not stay, don't cry too much...
Just be glad that your paths cross
and somehow he made you happy even for a while.
Like there's anything I can do but go on, right?

Umiiyak ako kay God kagabi...
tanong ko "bakit po ang sakit?"
Nagmamahal lang naman po ako.
Niyakap niya ako at sinabing:
"Kasi anak, minamahal mo ang taong inilaan ko na para sa iba."
Bakit sa iba pa, pwede naman sakin nalang diba?

I've always been hurt by the one I love...
always been loved by the person I don't love
The sad thing here is though I tried to choose the one who loves me,
my heart belongs to the person who hurt me.
That's really unfair.

I always thought that love can melt the pain
no matter how great the pain is...
But now I came to know that pain can also melt the love
no matter how great the love is.
Are you sure it's love?

The simple act of loving you is a gift I can never live without;
yes it hurts so much to know you can never feel the same but then again,
to wake up each morning knowing its another day to love you makes it enough.
Martyrdom, masochism, stupidity... I don't know.

If I'll count how many times you've entered my mind,
I'd be lying if I say it was many.
Because you only crossed my mind once
and you haven't left it since.
And you think it's just that easy to forget you?

Special thanks to Irene, not only for the messages but also for helping me see what I should have seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home