Wednesday, January 11, 2006

going nuts with reading

why is it that whenever I'm all into reading my ACMOD3C , this is when my creative juices flow in? it's not that i'm bored with the subject, am i? (~~,)

The BIG-Bang Approach

I've just realized: yeah I was really fast.
But why won't I if time is of the essence
and uncertainty is just a part of the game.
I don't have all the year for slow moves--
one month and i'll still bear a snail mail?
The passion is burning, wouldn't want
to waste the overwhelming desire to be expressive, honest.
And what's the use of going in circles
when the apple's straight away.
Yeah I was too fast, but was that something destructive?

For God's sake, we're in the 21st century now.
Everything happens in a blink of an eye!
And where's the fun there
if you will have to wait for 10 full moons before you strike again?
If you know what you're doing and you know what you want
why wait? after all you'll still do it anyway.
Honestly, what are you going to wait for, eh? For the right time?
That's ridiculous. Who knows when is the right time?
It's the lamest excuse I've ever heard just to delay things
There's no such, trust me.
Yeah I was too fast, but we are still both alive, aren't we?

I was too fast, I know. And look at us? At me? Weren't we happy afterall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home