Tuesday, January 17, 2006

bye ACMOD3C

Good night

Whoa, it's been a long journey
I've finally reached my senses
Tiring,yes, nevertheless enthralling
There's a lot I've found
And so much to ponder.

Blazing days and cold nights
I can never explain
How I came up here
Battles and turmoils, I've gone
And a hand of roller-coaster ride.

Never felt any
It's all new and exciting, oh yes
I'd say there are regrets
But how could one grow better
If fear will always takeover.

And now I'm ready to go
Rest, replenish what's lost
As time will heal itself
So as the future
Will prepare the next.

---------------------------------------------

Negative Emotions

I feel so dumb
I feel so empty
I hate myself
I hate what's everything with me
I wish this will end
I wish I'm numb
I can't stop myself
I can't breath anymore
I don't want all these
I don't want to cry either
I think I'll have a heart attack
I think Imy knees will give in now.

---------------------------------------------

Lamig ng Gabi

Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig
Parang tinusok ang pusong bigo
Bakit ko nga ba nagawa?
Ano nga bang iniisip ko?

Sadyang masakit tanggapin ang katotohanan
Ngunit bakit ba sadyang kay hirap sabihan ng mga puso
Tanga nga ba o rebelde
Tingnan mo ngayon: sinong nahihirapan?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home